Our stock market project

A couple weeks, ago we started a project based on turtle from the westing game about investing in the stock market. We started off with 20,000 fake dollars, and made a google spread sheet to keep track of our stocks. My group was called the IRS and we invested in Lululemon, apple, Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Nike, and Starbucks. The first week of our stocks wasn’t too good. We had only made 5 dollars in total, and Lululemon was hard carrying. Then, the next day, something big happened. Lululemon skyrocketed, we were now up 115 dollars and was going strong. The week after, something amazing happened. Out of nowhere all our stocks skyrocketed, Lululemon, Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks and apple all went up. Lululemon had made us 400 dollars, and both Nike, Starbucks, apple and Microsoft had made us all 100 dollars, which leads to our current money gained of 840.97 dollars. We decided to invest in these company’s through a group vote. I had the idea to invest in Lululemon, and my 2 other friends in the group had the idea for the other company’s. We think we will continue to go up, and maybe be in the top 5 groups for investment.